Frequently asked questions

I want to book the dry hire option, how much alcohol will I need?

We are here to help at all stages. Let us take the stress off you and create a shopping list from one of our preferred wholesalers. We also have a clever drinks calculater!

Our venue doesn't have an alcohol licence, what do we do?

As personal licence holders we can apply for a TEN licence on your behalf to the local council. This allows us to serve alcohol at the venue.

Who serves the drinks?

A dedicated team of experienced and friendly staff (2-3 staff depending on the number of guests).

How much do you charge for travel?

Any travel within 35 miles of our base in West Sussex is free! After that we charge a very small amount per mile.

What is your payment and refund policy?

We require a £300 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking date. The remaining balance will be due nearer to your event.

Do you need a power source?

Yes. If you don't have a power supply we can provide a generator for your event. A small charge will be applied.

Can I hire the caravan for a styled shoot?

Yes, we would love to work with other brands! Please send us an email with all the details and we will be in contact.

What can you serve?

We are set up for two items on draught but we can hire in more beer taps if needed. Let us know your favourite drink - you name it we will serve it (in style as always!).

IMG_5265 2.JPG